Hi Ed,

Thanks for hosting this PowerSchool meeting.  I plan on attending and
would be happy to share what we have done with standards based report
cards and our plans for the near future.

Could this be the beginning of a VT PowerSchool Users Group??

Thanks again,
... Susan

Susan T.  Sheets
Student Information System Manager