Vermont Data Enhancement Project (V-DEP)

Please fill in the form below if you plan to attend the next VITA-Learn
Central Meeting

Thursday, March 18, 2010
3:30-5:30 pm
Main Street Middle School
Montpelier, VT

Too far away to join us in person? Use the LNV!

Agenda:
- Meet and greet (Snacks available throughout the meeting)
- V-DEP: Bob McNamara and Lisa Gauvin will present on the Vermont Data
Enhancement Project (V-DEP). More information is available on a forum on
VTcite: http://vtcite.org/forum/313.
- State of the State: Peter Drescher
- Door prize*  a Flip Video camera!

*VITA-Learn provides these door prizes with the intent that they will be
used by recipients in their schools to enhance their programs  not as
personal gifts. If you also attend meetings in another region, please
withhold your name from the drawing. Thank you!

Your name *

Your email *

Your school/district *

How I will attend this meeting * Please check one box below

In person -- see you there!
Using the LNV (please answer the next question)

LNV Info Please tell me if you will join us from another LNV site or via
webcam. I will contact you to finalize details.

Yes, I will join from another LNV site (please tell me your site in "Other"
below)
I don't have the LNV, but II will join you using my webcam.
Other: