Hi Diane,

Chittenden East is using standards-based report cards for K-8.  The report card is done in VCAT.

I will send you pdf attachments of some of them tomorrow.

Steve

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
(802) 858 - 1729
(fax) (802)899-2904

>>> Diane Lemieux <[log in to unmask]> 3/2/2010 6:28 PM >>>
Hi Folks,

I'm interested in knowing how many of your districts/SUs are using a standards based report card, what grades are using it, what software you are using to do it in, and if you can, please send me the file.

On or off the list: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Diane

Diane Lemieux

Associate Principal   St. Albans Town Educational Center

Tech Coordinator   Franklin Central Supervisory Union

You don't have to take life the way it comes to you. You can design your life to come to you the way you want it.

Dan Zadra