We have an interesting idea to help our (large) ELL population.  One of our middle school teachers and I want to give cheap mp3 players to his ELL students and use players to hold the day's lessons, notes, assignments, etc. so the students have the information for playback at home.  Making the initial recording is no problem; getting it on all the mp3 players is the real issue.  Uploading the files to the Web isn't really going to help, as most of these students do not have a computer or Internet access  at home (hence the portable mp3 players).  We have neither the time nor the resources to copy the files onto 25+ individual players every day.  Suggestions?

Drew

--
Drew Blanchard
Technology Teacher