Greetings everyone,

I'm writing you all to let you know that my position as Tech Coordinator @ Lamoille South SU will be eliminated effective July 1.  Another victim of tight school budgets :-(    I'll be serving in my current capacity until that time or until I can find another position elsewhere.  Like many of you, I've found my work in K12land, while challenging, to be very rewarding, a lot of fun, and I think an opportunity to make a difference.

That being said, my hope is to find a position that will allow me to continue to work in K12.  In these difficult times for schools, it's with guarded optimism that I head out on the employment search trail, realizing that it may be a challenge to keep my feet in those waters.  We shall see...   Given my long relationship with many of you, as well as this list, I thought I'd share my situation with you, and ask that, should any of you be aware of any opportunities (K12 or otherwise) that you'd care to share, I'd like very much to hear from you off list.

My friends and colleagues, thanks for listening, let's stay in touch, and continue to do the good work.
John