Drew,

Aviary.com go to myna audio editor.  Create MP3 or ogg and download and then input to Movie Maker.  Allows for multiple audio tracks.  In addition to providing some excellent background music,  the students can mix on their own.  I created one account and have all students using that one account.  Have fun!

Jon