-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Barner
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Whoo-ee - free recycling!

It will be nice not to have to store the old hardware until one of these
round-ups happens.  We're mighty tight on that kind of space here in
South Burlington, and hardware tends to collect in the corners of
instructional areas.  This bill has been a long time coming.

Steve Barner
South Burlington High School