From: Drew Blanchard [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:19 AM
Subject: mass produced mp3 copies

We have an interesting idea to help our (large) ELL population.  One of
our middle school teachers and I want to give cheap mp3 players to his
ELL students and use players to hold the day's lessons, notes,
assignments, etc. so the students have the information for playback at
home.  Making the initial recording is no problem; getting it on all the
mp3 players is the real issue.  Uploading the files to the Web isn't
really going to help, as most of these students do not have a computer
or Internet access  at home (hence the portable mp3 players).  We have
neither the time nor the resources to copy the files onto 25+ individual
players every day.  Suggestions?

Drew

--
Drew Blanchard