Ed,

Part time enough so I could have my full-time tech coordinator job at Winooski, and a part-time at Milton?!  :)

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Ed Barry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The Milton Town School District is seeking a part time Technology
Coordinator.

 Information and application is (or will be soon) available on School
Spring (www.schoolspring.com).

Let me know if you questions.

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227