Yes, our website was created with Joomla -- thanks for the positive feedback! For the most part, I really like it. It's been a learning process to figure out which glitches are due to Joomla or our particular design. Please feel free to contact me off list if you have any specific questions.

Thanks,
Sue

Susan Monmaney
Montpelier High School Librarian