Jon -

I appreciate the work you are doing on this ­ sorry not to respond sooner!

We did some updating recently, modifying our AUP (2002) to accommodate new
tools and specifically Web 2.0

Current policy: http://www2.wdsdvt.org/office/WD%20AUP_09.pdf
Access contract (middle school):
http://www2.wdsdvt.org/office/CBMS%20Student%20Tech%20Access%20Contract.pdf
(elementary school):
http://www2.tbps.org:81/OFFICE/TBPS%20Tech%20Access%20Contract.pdf

Employee access contract attached (not currently on the web)

I have also attached a draft of ³web 2.0 Guidelines² that prompted some of
the revisions.

I am also involved with the team looking at updating VT GCEs for Tech, and
my specific focus is the Digital Citizenship piece (use & care, safety,
security, ethics, online communities). Is your compilation available
somewhere? I would love to see the examples and materials you have
collected. Have you had good response? My sense is that a lot of folks are
still trying to figure these pieces out.

Thanks,

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools
Washington West Supervisory Union
Waterbury, VT
(802) 244-6100

and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.