All,

I've got a client using Vista and only some of her keys are working properly. I tried typing in the word status to look up a report, and when I press the t key, I am immediately sent out of the search bar. I tried doing a help on the word keyboard and as soon as I typed the letter e, the help search app closed. Any ideas? On a mac computer, I would check to make sure the keyboard location is set to USA, or I would make sure the handicapped controls are not turned on. I'm at a loss with Vista.

Also, this version of Vista is running on an iMac running Parallels - all keys on the mac side work perfectly so something is wrong with Vista.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson