I'm speaking in jest, of course; we all remember them.  There was a lot of chatter about them last year at this time. However, the chatter quieted down considerably by the start of this school year.   Is anyone out there deploying them extensively?  Is anyone thinking they might still purchase a bunch of them?

I never got very excited about them, but I wonder if others did and if they still are.  If so, would they care to comment on their experience with these devices?  Price is the obvious reason to like them, but did you who purchased them feel they did everything you expected them to do?  Any regrets?

Thanks for sharing.

-Vince