I did fix the problem. I went into the keyboard control panel (I was there when I was initially troubleshooting the problem), but I did not see the region information. Then I found the region control panel itself and saw that the keyboard was USA, and did not touch it. I went to test things out, and it was working by itself. The only thing the user did do was suspend Parallels to get her mac side to work faster - when she unsuspended it, everything was fine. Pretty much the same thing as rebooting the computer.

Thanks for you replies, all.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator