Hi, all,

We're trying to find the best free (or extremely low cost) tool for
storing large files online (e.g., videos).  Our objective is to find a
password-protected way to share videos from one teacher (or one student)
to another.  Google Docs offers one solution.  Do you have a better one?

We'll share what we learn with School-IT.

Please complete the following brief survey:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGxIMHBYWExNWjBKM1Z2d2sw
TjhWbWc6MA
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGxIMHBYWExNWjBKM1Z2d2s
wTjhWbWc6MA>