I was reading CNet's rss feed while checking my email.   I had this article up when I saw your post:

How to save and share ridiculously large files

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20000133-248.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

Bjorn Behrendt
IT Coordinator
Mount St. Joseph
(802) 775-0151

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Steve Webster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi, all,

We're trying to find the best free (or extremely low cost) tool for storing large files online (e.g., videos).  Our objective is to find a password-protected way to share videos from one teacher (or one student) to another.  Google Docs offers one solution.  Do you have a better one?

We'll share what we learn with School-IT.

Please complete the following brief survey:
     http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGxIMHBYWExNWjBKM1Z2d2swTjhWbWc6MA

Thanks,

Steve Webster & Kristen Courcelle

believed to be clean.