________________________________

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Jarrett
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 8:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Controlled access online storage for large files?

Does your SchoolFusion subscription have unlimited file storage for
teachers?  Not sure how the sharing would be set up for our scenario?

Unlimited File Storage: Teachers can keep as many files as they would
like for future use within their own personal file storage locker.
http://schoolfusion.com/modules/cms/pages.phtml?pageid=135000&sessionid=
5f61d02918bdf9ef6f0c921be53f9917

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
(802) 858 - 1729
(fax) (802)899-2904

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains
student information and you are not entitled to access such information
under FERPA, please notify the sender. Federal regulations require that
you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it
to anyone.

>>> Steve Webster <[log in to unmask]> 3/9/2010 12:37 PM >>>

Hi, all,

We're trying to find the best free (or extremely low cost) tool for
storing large files online (e.g., videos).  Our objective is to find a
password-protected way to share videos from one teacher (or one student)
to another.  Google Docs offers one solution.  Do you have a better one?

We'll share what we learn with School-IT.

Please complete the following brief survey:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGxIMHBYWExNWjBKM1Z2d2sw
TjhWbWc6MA
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGxIMHBYWExNWjBKM1Z2d2s
wTjhWbWc6MA>

Thanks,

Steve Webster & Kristen Courcelle

Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains
confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are
not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal
regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and
you may not forward it to anyone.
dangerous content by MailScanner <http://www.mailscanner.info/>  ,ClamAV
<http://www.clamav.net/>  and Bitdefender <http://www.bitdefender.com/>
, and is