I'm not sure you can store files on SchoolFusion that are not then available to anyone with access to the class.  They call it a "personal file storage locker," but it seems more like links on a webpage.

Their marketing video promises that "you can do anything you can imagine," though.  It reminds me an awful lot of http://zombo.com

Steve Barner
South Burlington High School

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Jarrett
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 8:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Controlled access online storage for large files?

Does your SchoolFusion subscription have unlimited file storage for teachers?  Not sure how the sharing would be set up for our scenario?

Unlimited File Storage: Teachers can keep as many files as they would like for future use within their own personal file storage locker.  http://schoolfusion.com/modules/cms/pages.phtml?pageid=135000&sessionid=5f61d02918bdf9ef6f0c921be53f9917

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
(802) 858 - 1729
(fax) (802)899-2904

>>> Steve Webster <[log in to unmask]>
3/9/2010 12:37 PM >>>

Hi, all,

We're trying to find the best free (or extremely low cost) tool for storing large files online (e.g., videos).  Our objective is to find a password-protected way to share videos from one teacher (or one student) to another.  Google Docs offers one solution.  Do you have a better one?

We'll share what we learn with School-IT.

Please complete the following brief survey:
     http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGxIMHBYWExNWjBKM1Z2d2swTjhWbWc6MA

Thanks,

Steve Webster & Kristen Courcelle

believed to be clean.