Overhead projector? What are those? Are those the things that play music from large vinyl discs?

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Eric Hall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A sign of the times: these are stacking up in storage now that we have installed LCD projectors. If there are any schools out there that could use them, let me know!

Eric

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.