Sumopaint!

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Jason Miles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have a high school french teacher who wants to create photostories that have the ability to include the following: Narrations, hand drawn illustrations that are scanned and used in the stories, computer generated illustrations, and photos. I am going to use moviemaker as the final editing tool and audacity to record the narration, but need a simple, free illustration application for those students who wish to create their illustrations online. Any ideas?

--
Jason Miles
Technology Integrationist, MHS Webmaster

--

Technology Integrator
The St. Johnsbury Elementary School