We added Accidental Damage protection (5 yr.) to the HP laptops we bought last year, at roughly $100 per machine (I think). We have done this in the past and collect about once a year for 40ish laptops.

I WISH Apple offered something like this: we recently learned that ANY liquid spill on a MacBook potentially voids any warranty (even if the machine is fine afterwards), and they have liquid sensors inside!