Hi, All,

On 3/9, we posted a survey to ask for help in finding the best free (or extremely low cost) tool for storing large files online (e.g., videos).  We said: "Our objective is to find a password-protected way to share videos from one teacher (or one student) to another.  Google Docs offers one solution.  Do you have a better one?"

Thanks to those who responded.  Here are the results:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlZjncS7bWxwdGdkOG8yMmJyWS1mQW5vd0Nsdnh4bUE&hl=en

Also, here's the link that BJ posted:

How to save and share ridiculously large files
http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20000133-248.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

Steve & Kristen

believed to be clean.