Hi all,

Just a reminder of the VITA-Central meeting today:
3:30-5:30 pm
Main Street Middle School
Montpelier, VT

We will be in Rooms 6/8: Go in the school's main front doors, up the stairs, and straight through the library to the room directly behind it.

Bob McNamara and Lisa Gauvin will present on the Vermont Data Enhancement Project (V-DEP). More information is available at this forum on VTcite: http://vtcite.org/forum/313.

All are welcome! In person or...

Via the LNV:

Meeting ID: 6556
Time: 3:15 pm

To connect from your desktop, go to http://conference.learn.vt.gov/scopia?ID=6556.
We recommend you install the desktop client beforehand. To install the client, go to http://conference.learn.vt.gov/scopia?client.

To connect from an IP terminal, please dial: 6556

The LNV cameras will be called at 3:15

If you have any problems, my cell phone is 802 272 4533

In addition to the LNV, the meeting will also include the Scopia desktop connection.

The scopia desktop meeting ID is 6652450

Scopia prefers IE. If on windows, please use Internet Explorer.  If you can not access a windows machine for this, please let me know ASAP -- I will have to change a setting for Macs to view the webcast.

Thanks,
Sue

Susan Monmaney
Montpelier High School Librarian