Re: sharing video files with parents We set up a password-protected wiki for a similar purpose (student projects). I agree with Lucie that there should be a distinction between student video projects and behavioral observations, the latter being (presumably) confidential. Are there concerns about uploading confidential information to web-based services? What is the guarantee that access is protected on their servers and within their organization? Personally I would hesitate to put anything confidential on any but our own servers, and would opt to set up our own protected site/page/wiki locally for something like this.

Eric