Birding Southern VT & NH over the past few days, along both sides of
the CT river:

Lots of red-tails in the area.  Also a photo of a snow goose & a
greater white fronted goose.

WED, MAR 10, 2010
------------------

Red tailed hawk, hanging out on a tree off the side of the road
[Wed, Mar 10, 2010, Bellows Falls, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6004.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6005.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6006.php

THU, MAR 11, 2010
------------------

I spotted this lone snow goose walking towards the back of a field
which was mostly loaded with canada geese and mallards [Thu, Mar 11,
2010, Charlestown, NH]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6007.php

One nice feature of having a very fast camera (mine can do over five
frames per second) is that you can get a nice series of shots such as
this mallard doing its mating displays [Thu, Mar 11, 2010,
Charlestown, NH]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6008.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6009.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6010.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6011.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6012.php

Canada goose [Thu, Mar 11, 2010, Charlestown, NH]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6013.php

FRI, MAR 12, 2010
------------------

Canada goose [Fri, Mar 12, 2010, Charlestown, NH]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6014.php

Mockingbird [Fri, Mar 12, 2010, Walpole, NH]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6015.php

Our resident red-shouldered/possible hybrid hawk [Fri, Mar 12, 2010]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6016.php

SAT, MAR 13, 2010
------------------

Greater white fronted goose (first I've ever seen) with canada geese
[Sat, Mar 13, 2010, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6017.php

Canada geese in flight [Sat, Mar 13, 2010, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6018.php

Red-tailed hawk, as soon as I pulled over to photograph it.   [Sat,
Mar 13, 2010, Walpole, NH]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6019.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6020.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6021.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6022.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6023.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6024.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6025.php

Mallards [Sat, Mar 13, 2010, Charlestown, NH]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6026.php

Canada geese in flight [Sat, Mar 13, 2010, Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6027.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6028.php

This red-tailed hawk was much more willing to let me photograph it,
but it still did not seem amused by my presence [Sat, Mar 13, 2010,
Westminster, VT]

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6029.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6030.php
      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/6031.php