Hi Carl and Ken,

Here on the southern end of Snake Mountain we have had a large flock of
Cedar Waxwings (over 100 at times, other times in small groups of 15-25)
and an even larger flock of Robins (over 140 typically, lesser groups in
the 40-50 range ... presumably a sub group of the flock) since early
December.  Almost always, regardless of which species dominates, there
are Robins and Waxwings intermingled.  During really cold weather they
are usually found together at small seeps.  So far as I can tell, all
the Waxwings are Cedar Waxwings.  There is a strong color difference
between the male and female Robins.

If I don't see them around the house I can usually find them within a
couple of miles of home.

Cheers,

Ian