A good day for watching migrating Canada Geese, done while painting our
house on the southern end of Snake Mountain.  Observed and counted 21
skeins through the day, for a total count of 1505 (sometimes adding
separate counts comes up with funny numbers).  The largest group I
estimated at 300; the smallest was14.  All were moving steadily
northward at altitude.  Unable to discern any other tag-along geese species.

Also seen or heard (sorry about the order, ebird seems not to be
available this evening) today at same location:

Junco   2
Tree Sparrow  1
Cardinal   6
Blue Jay  12