A co-worker and I went to Woodside at lunch (3/16) and he told me had previously seen two hawks working on a nest there the day prior.  Sure enough, two Red-shouldered Hawks with one bringing nesting material to a nest in the making on the Winooski River (about 60 yards down the path on the right once you pass the large green).  I'm not sure how good of a location this will be as the hawk on the nest was sounding the alarm call as we walked down the path and there's a good deal of foot traffic there.

Brennan Neill

Milton, Vt.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850552/direct/01/