Scratch that Hawk ID at the end of list...  it was a drive-by ID of a perched bird with dark head and very white breast/belly.  Looked smaller than Red-tail and no belly band readily visible - so short of a Swainson H, I suspect it was a Red-tail.

Ruth Stewart

e Dorset,  vt

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/