Hi All- I'm giving a powerpoint presentation on Planning for Profit right
here from my home computer and phone at 2pm. It is put on by eorganic, and
is free to all. I'm still getting used to the new media. Pretty wild. The
organizers in Oregon can even control my computer's mouse (I guess if in
case I get out of control...) So if you want to squander an hour this
afternoon, check the info below.
Richard, Cate Farm.

There is also still time to register for the following Webinars

Planning Your Organic Farm for Profit, by Richard Wiswall, Cate Farm, VT

March 23 at 2PM Eastern Time (1PM CT, 12PM MT, 11AM PT)
Reserve your Webinar Seat Now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/942110081

Planning to grow only what you plan to sell eliminates wasted time and
effort, and tracking income and expenses will show you your profit centers.
In this workshop, Richard Wiswall will provide a step by step guide to
achieve a healthy bottom line, assessing markets and developing a production
plan, a roadmap of how to grow what you plan to sell. Richard will also
share techniques for discovering your profit centers.

New Agriculture Network and Farmer Participatory Extension

April 6 at 12 PM Eastern Time (11AM CT, 10AM MT, 9AM PT)
Reserve your Webinar Seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/553560825

New Ag Network coordinators Deborah Cavanaugh-Grant, Liz Maynard, Dale Mutch
and Dave Campbell will discuss the evolution of this network for farmers,
researchers and educators in the Great Lakes Region. The information should
be of interest to organic and land grant community leaders looking for ways
to develop multi-state efforts that promote communication among these
groups.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

eOrganic will not share or sell your information, to unsubscribe from this
list go here: http://hort.oregonstate.edu/mailman/options/eorganic_news

--
John McQueen

541-737-3483 office