From: Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers on behalf of Joe Buley
Sent: Sun 3/21/2010 10:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bed Shaper Mulch Layer.....

Good Morning Everyone,
Well I managed to clean my office up so well that I threw a catalogue out from a company in Pennsylvania that makes mulch layers. They are not on line and I can't remember the name of the company. Anyone out there know who I am talking about? In particular they make a mulch layer for smaller tractors that has a set of transfer wheels on it.
Thanks
Joe
--
Screaminridgefarm.com