Indeed it was.

"and two true pompous MRG snobs who scoffed when I asked if they had been
around last weekend saying, "We don't ski on the weekends." then they
continued to complain how they weren't going to get first chairs because of
the competition. Eric Friedman gave them a piece of his mind to my applause,
a$$holes."

You weren't referring to Jerm and I were you?  (I did ski every weekend, but
not at MRG.)