So you can all thank me later for leaving town so it could finally
snow.  I am back now though which probably will put a damper on things ;-)

Seriously though had a great week in the Wasatch with a big crew of
mostly Vermonters (several listers and lurkers included).  Don't have
time right now to write up a TR to do it justice, but thought I would
pass along links to a few little video clips (all raw footage, have
loads more clips to sort through which will hopefully be edited into a
compilation when I get the time)

Sweet pow field we found in bounds at Solitude a few days after any
significant snow fall: http://vimeo.com/9664717

Giving the backwards-facing POV a shot: http://vimeo.com/9719420

Ripping the untracked early in the day on Thursday:
http://vimeo.com/9830414 (the light kinda sucks in this one since it was
dumping at the time, but was so much fun I needed to include it)

Enjoy,
Josh