Never tried using that setting, may give that a go in the future.

Which mount are you using?  I found if I used just the goggle mount it
was really jittery, but affixing the goggle mount to my helmet (first
with epoxy and after that one broke with velcro -- so that it will come
off* instead of breaking the mount works well).

-Josh

* I also attached the leash to my helmet strap instead of to the mount
so even if the mount comes off or breaks i won't lose the camera.