-Most of the leaders skied the Dynastar 4x4 with flames, must be a good
deep snow, bomber ski.

I wasn't one of the leaders that day, but I was on my 4x4 Dynastar ATVs
with Super Comps.  Made tele turns abt 1/2 the day.
I remember being so tires and sweaty after the first two runs, I never
thought I could make it.  I think I did 24 that year- couldn't walk the
next day, especially down stairs.  I remember it being easier to ski
than walk.

>>> Todd Fisher <[log in to unmask]> 3/2/2010 1:49 PM >>>
The best of times.
http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0103D&L=SKIVT-L&P=R7425

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 11:27 AM, John Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>