I was out cheering the pack along; you all really killed it. I was
surprised to see how many were pounding the bumps, even though there
was great GS terrain to be had on the sides, particularly skier's
right on lower Chute and upper Liftline. I guess there's something to
be said for everyone's individual strengths and self-imposed
challenges, but for racking up sheer vert I can't see how ziperlining
conserves energy.

I do want to thank everyone for leaving the rest of the mountain
alone. Lapping Falldise was a great way to spend my
in-between-work-meetings-from-the-Basebox hours, where the snow was
wonderful and still very little ice except in the usual lower little
chutes.

Cheers, all,