Indeed it was.

"and two true pompous MRG snobs who scoffed when I asked if they had been around last weekend saying, "We don't ski on the weekends." then they continued to complain how they weren't going to get first chairs because of the competition. Eric Friedman gave them a piece of his mind to my applause, a$$holes."

You weren't referring to Jerm and I were you?  (I did ski every weekend, but not at MRG.)