Hello all,

I am registered to attend the annual meeting of the MLA in Washington in May.
I am very much looking forward to the educational experience and meeting several
colleagues that are already working in the field of Medical Librarianship.
However, even with the fantastic student registration rates for the conference,
I will drive myself into debt if I attempt to pay the Washington hotel fees.
Even a room at the hostel costs at least $100 a night and since I plan on
attending from the 21st to the 26th, this is a significant cost. I was
wondering if anyone knows anyone or anywhere that might be able to rent me a
room in or near Washington at a cheaper cost.

I thank you for any assistance you might be able to offer,

Tracy Daley

BSc, MLIS Candidate 2011
School of Information Management
Dalhousie University