Weathering Heights...

From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of S H
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Eastern Wx Forum Discussion

I thought that Wes' poster on the Mt Mansfield temperatures was interesting
and would yield some good discussion amongst the mets and weather geeks on
the Eastern Weather Forum, so I took liberty and posted it there to see what
would come of it.

Thus far the conversation has become pretty interesting and somewhat heated.

If you are interested, it is here

http://www.easternuswx.com/bb/index.php?showtopic=227313
<http://www.easternuswx.com/bb/index.php?showtopic=227313&st=0> &st=0