He has definitely changed slightly since that post! That, or he really enjoyed the tacos we made for him and deemed us not human in light of our supreme Mexican Fiesta Night construction skills.

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Alex Friend <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
GP, stellar quality.

I've noticed something in your last few reports, though. About the Stowe Curmudgeon: It seems that Christian is now riding With People.

From edgeontap 22 Feb 2008:
>i strictly ride solo no matter what... you don't have to share 1st tracks and
>the only person holding you back is yourself. there's nothing worse than
>breaking trail up the chin and looking back at the crowd of out-of-shape skiers
>passing your buddy.  ugh.
I have to conclude that either you and KC are not people, or, possibly, that you have passed some sort of curmudgeonly character challenge.

--Alex

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."