On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:02:24 -0500, Bruce Shenker <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Just back from spectating at the race and it was way cool.

Glad to hear they pulled it off despite the deteriorating weather.  (I was hoping to
help out with patrolling, but unfortunately the rescheduled work day conflicted
with the Magic rando race I was organizing, and the race date conflicted with an
avy course I was teaching.)

I was at Greylock on Sunday and Tuesday -- beautiful conditions, although all I
had was my partner's cell phone camera, and only one of the days.  Most of the
pics are of a different line, but a couple pics (and my captions) give a bit of the
flavor for all the work that went into the race:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jshefftz/20100307Massketch