Thanks guys. Good point Jim... And Marc, yeah, also reinforces that
examining the snow in one spot potentially tells you absolutely
nothing about the the snow a few hundred, or even a few feet away.
Jerm - N-NW. You and Nancy hiked with me on the skintrack up to that -
had we gone to the top we'd have been looking down it on the Peru
Creek side of Tiptop. Given it's location I've skied that run at least
50 times in the last few years. 1st time I saw any sort of slide on
it...