Ah yes, poutine and raclette. Well, the Alps are the homeland of Raclette--although more the Swiss and French Alps than Tyrolia.

Mmmmmmm poutine...

caveat lector

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Richard C. Ramsden <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
NFC
NORTHER
FARTHER
COLDER

Norway or Sweden might get you there, as would huge amounts of inaccessible Canada.

But, NFC is about poutine and raclette, as well as skiing.

I could not get the trip together this year, for a lot of reasons.  Look for son of NFC in 2011.