What Eric didn't mention is that Renee has to be one of the most incredibly advanced less-than-30-days riding-experience snowboarders ever.  I was amazed to watch a young kid, with almost no experience. carving turns down the upper pitches of Starr.

And I'd like to second the thanks to TEO for arranging the cheap tix.  My lowlight for the day was not getting to hook up with the Kulii.