FINAL EXAMS to be taken at the Exam Proctoring Center (EPC) this semester must be scheduled a minimum of two  weeks in advance of the test date.

For example, for exams starting on May 5th, you MUST schedule your exams no later  April 21st   As you know, we have limited space, so please sign up now for all your classes.

Please be sure to coordinate details concerning the exam with your professor:
    (1) how is the exam getting to the EPC
    (2) how the exam is getting returned to the professor.

 It would be helpful if all exams were received  by the Exam Proctoring Center at least two days in advance,  unless the student is personally delivering the exam.

As a reminder, if you arrive late to take your exam, we may not be able to accommodate your full time!  Please be prepared and on time!

Thank you in advance for helping to make this semester's final exam season a smooth one.