  From:       Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>

  To:         [log in to unmask]

  Date:       04/13/2010 11:44 AM

  Subject:    EWB General Chapter Meeting, 4/14/10

  Sent by:    Engineers Without Borders <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Everyone!

There will be an EWB General Chapter meeting tomorrow (4/14/10) at 7pm
in Votey 207. We will first be voting on a budget request from the
oven group, before continuing work in our project groups. Please bring
any materials you may need!

See you all tomorrow!
Abby