American Cancer Society

Relay For Life

Yes, it's me again - asking for your support for a cause near and dear to my heart - the fight against cancer.

As one of the chairs of the event, I have been working hard to put together this event.  I would really appreciate if you could donate any little bit, because even just a few dollars can make a difference in someone's life.

I am participating in an American Cancer Society Relay For Life on campus, an overnight event that raises awareness and funds to fight a disease that more than 1.4 million Americans will be diagnosed with this year.

The money raised will help ensure that the American Cancer Society continues its 96-year history of helping patients and caregivers, educating the public on important screenings and ways to reduce their cancer risk, and investing in cancer research. Did you know that  42 Nobel Laureates began their careers with research grants from the American Cancer Society?

I am proud to be participating in Relay, and I'd really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes today to make a donation on my Web page. If you are unable to, I completely understand, but I thought I'd I'd ask again.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY10NE?px=8172213&pg=personal&fr_id=23275&fl=en_US&et=VVo70uje5ThRYWeSpcYZog..&s_tafId=443178

Click here to view the team page for Relay For Life Committee
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY10NE?team_id=589201&pg=team&fr_id=23275&fl=en_US&et=vnk9p0STKRTjrEQ47egOtQ..&s_tafId=443178

This message has been sent by a friend who thought you would be interested in information about the American Cancer Society's special events. If you no longer wish to receive emails messages sent from your friends, family members or colleagues on the subject of the American Cancer Society's special events, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=c0135b19d27cb33554e4c4586e4aeeb9c157793613dbaef5

View Message     My Profile     Add to Address Book     Forward To A Friend     Legal & Privacy Information     RelayForLife.org

All content and works posted on this website are owned and copyrighted by the
American Cancer Society, Inc. All rights reserved. 2009 - 2010