Thin clients!

A thank you to the many who responded to my earlier query re netbooks;
you've made me look at them in a more favorable light than I formerly had.
I guess the drop-off in chatter about them last fall was not due to a lack
of interest, but more likely because you had all made your decisions and
were running with them.

Something that dropped much earlier off the subject lines of messages on
this list is the thin client phenomenon.  Are people still deploying thin
client solutions?  Have netbooks - as an inexpensive way to get computing
into the hands of students and staff - usurped some of the thin client
territory?

-Vince