The one Idea I have is if Vermont can make a model (similar to Main, but
not necessarily with Apple) then the state could provide more directed
Professional Development.   Lets say the state suggest schools use Google
Apps and Moodle.   While there are alternatives, the state could concentrate
on pushing professional development, curriculum, funding and support for
those products.

We once had a Main presenter come to the school I was working for.   While
talking with her about main one of the the good things she had to mention is
that in Main she could go to any school and she knew exactly the resources
that school had and was able to give more in-depth training because of it.

Bjorn Behrendt
IT Coordinator
Mount St. Joseph
(802) 775-0151