MSJ is purchasing 100 of them for a 1 to 1 program we are starting.   If you
purchase them I would suggest finding ones with a HD screen because they can
get a higher resolution then the 800x600.  6 cell battery is also important.

Once this roles out I will do a writeup and post it on Vita-learn.org,
Open1to1.org and askbj.net.

Bjorn Behrendt
IT Coordinator
Mount St. Joseph